Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day

Gah!! Tax day! I must confess that I actually mailed my taxes off yesterday (go me!), so I don't have to stand in the long post office lines today. If you've got a visit to the post office in your future, you do have my sympathy.

But, hey, once you get your taxes finished, I think you need to reward yourself. And what better reward is there than a good book? Books are my favorite rewards--and they also help me deal with stress (ahem, like the stress that comes during tax time). Books are the friends who are always there when I need them. No stress, no hassle--just my guaranteed happy ending.

What's your favorite reward? Or, what do you use to help you deal with stress? Books and chocolate? Sweet, sweet chocolate. Or do you like to head to the movies and enjoy a few hours of visual escapism? Tell me...what's your pleasure poison?

Thanks!

Cynthia Eden
DEADLY FEAR--Available 08/01/2010 from Grand Central Publishing (Forever)

2 comments:

Martha Lawson said...

Books, books, and more books!! I actually get twitchy if I can't buy books as soon as they hit the shelf!! I have to go to Wal-Mart and Kroger at least once a week to see if they have anything new out. I don't have a bookstore closer to me than 100 miles, so I don't get to go often (Not nearly as often as I'd like!!) But I make a haul while I'm there.

Dannyfiredragon said...

Hi Cynthia,

for me it's definitely books. No better way to relax than finding a quiet corner and dive in to the world of books