Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy (late) Valentine's Day

Did you have a great Valentine's Day? Did you get flowers, chocolate, or maybe a card that made you teary? :-)

I got one of my absolute favorite gifts--a bookstore gift card! Oh, sweet, sweet gift card!

Now, I get the chance to head out and find some great reads. Some wonderful happy endings that will make me smile for days.

I've been working on the page proofs for my first Grand Central release (DEADLY FEAR, available 07/27/2010), and as soon as I finish, I'll use that gift card to buy me some reward books. Because, yes, I believe in the reward system. As soon as I finish a project, I always reward myself by reading great books.

So tell me, what should I read? I'll be finished with the page proofs tomorrow and I can't wait to hit the bookstore. Give me some book recommendations!

And happy (late) Valentine's Day!

Cynthia Eden
www.cynthiaeden.com
DEADLY FEAR--Available 7/27/10
Face your fears.

8 comments:

Danica Avet said...

Cynthia, you're going to be sorry you asked! Bwahaha :) I read two books this weekend that I'm recommending to everyone!

First off would be Kresley Cole's latest IAD book,Pleasure of a Dark Prince. I love her immortal heroes...okay, I don't just love them, I swoon, drool, pant after them!

The other book would be Mary Balogh's The Secret Pearl. It's a historical, and very not new, but it was an amazing story and very touching.

Looking forward to your release!!

Nikki B said...

Hey!! I was gonna do this on FB but we'll give it a whirl here. I just finished reading the "Primal Instinct" books by Rhyannon Byrd. There are 3 right now with another 3 coming this year. The first is "Edge of Hunger", second "Edge of Danger" and 3rd "Edge of Desire". Really liked them! Will def be getting the rest as they come out. NOW Im reading what you actually said I should get lol...Larissa Ione...on the first book in that series now.

Cynthia Eden said...

Hi, Danica! Oh, I am dying to read that new Kresley book!! And I'll add the Mary Balogh one to my list! Thank you!

Hey, Nikki! On, I love those titles for Primal Instinct. And I could sure get into reading a series. Thank you for the recommendation!

chelleyreads said...

i'm reading spider's bite by jennifer estep right now and it's my first paranormal assassin book but i'm liking it so far!

Sayde Gace said...

Oh Poor Cindy, my book won't be out yet so dang, can't recommend my own,,,,yet :)
Instead I say anything by Lori Leigh, gotta get some LL love! So I say Dangerous Games by Lori Leigh! It's smokin hot and a great romance!

Barbara E. said...

If you haven't read Gail Carriger's Soulless yet, I highly recommend it. Also read Keri Arthur's Bound to Shadows. If you haven't started reading her Riley Jenson series, you're missing out.

Cynthia Eden said...

Hi, chelley! Oh, Spider's Bite does look good!

LOL, Sayde, I can't wait to read yours!!!

Barbara, I am adding Soulless right now. What a great name!

Thanks for the recommendations!

Martha Lawson said...

Hi Cynthia! Well, I'm working my way through your books, I've read all I've got. So got to order the rest! Love them.. Okay, here are my recommends....Every Demon Has His Day by Cara Lockwood - terrifically funny book; Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper also hysterical; Deadly Seduction by Cate Noble romantic suspense she is a terrific writer. I also just finished Beth Kery's Daring Time and it was awesome. Hope this helps and you enjoy..